Monday, May 11, 2015

Day #12 Building a Tiny House

Day #12 Building a Tiny House

Hello to All Our Awesome Subscribers:

Hey guys I am running a little late finishing up but we should be finished by the end of the day today. My phone ran out of batteries last night and did not have enough juice to take photos, but will send full photos of the completed project tonight, I promise.
Yesterday was a challenge because I originally build the shower walls with thin 4x8 vinyl sheathing that is made for shower stalls, but I realized they seem too flimsy, so I wanted to spend the few extra hundred dollars on some high end shower stall paneling that will make the shower stall stronger and more appealing. I also moved the shower handle and head to the inside wall so there is no exposure to the exterior wall that may cause it to freeze in the winter.
Through out the rest of the day we did a lot of caulking and painting. Today we will be installing the laminate flooring and finishing up on the painting and a little trim. So we are almost there and am excited to show this off to everyone.
If you still wish to come and look at this in person, please contact us to schedule a time and we will be more than happy to show this tiny home model to you.

Thanks
Mike
435-238-3727
https://www.facebook.com/uppervalleytinyhomes
http://www.uppervalleytinyhomes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment