Monday, May 11, 2015

Day #3 Building a Tiny House

Day #3 Building a Tiny Home

Hello to All Our Awesome Subscribers:

Finally we got our trailer which is a double axle big bubba trailer that is able to haul 12,000 lbs. Which is more than enough strength needed to get our tiny home built safely.
Due to how long it took for us to find this trailer, I was only able to spend an hour framing the floor yesterday evening, but we are finally getting progress.

If you notice on my photos attached is that I am using 2x6's for my flooring. The two reasons why I am doing this is that I will be able to move my plumbing around a lot easier with more insulation around them, plus if you notice, I have a little storage space framed in the middle. I don't think I have seen a tiny home with storage space built in the floor, but I thought, why not. We definitely need more storage space in any place we can.

We should have the walls and roof framed in today which is very very exciting.
I will make sure I send you an update on that tonight or tomorrow morning.

Please stay tuned on how we will be framing our tiny home tomorrow and let us know if you
have any questions in regards to using our services.

Thanks
Mike
435-238-3727
http://www.uppervalleytinyhomes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment