Monday, May 11, 2015

Day #13 Building a Tiny House

Day #13 Building a Tiny House

Hello to All Our Awesome Subscribers:

We are just inches away from being done and should be done today. We put in most of the laminate flooring today along with installing trim. That is pretty much what we have left today. Trim and laminate flooring. Once that is done today, we will clean everything up really good and show off this home to you.
There were some particular challenges I faced today. The kitchen light I purchased has some weird light bulbs that do not screw in very well and I say it is way too fragile to drive if I have small light bulbs like that, so I am going to get a different light for that kitchen.
The bath vanity is sorta big but you can still get around it to use the bathroom, but next time I think I need to build my own vanity to make it slightly smaller and easier to get around, unless I need to simply make a bigger bathroom.
Finally the utility closet. All utilities fit well in the closet, but I think I can compact the breaker box and water heater in another spot so we can add more storage and cabinet space in that area instead of having a closet.
Very excited to finish today and looking forward to showing it off to you.










Thanks
Mike
435-238-3727
https://www.facebook.com/uppervalleytinyhomes
http://www.uppervalleytinyhomes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment