Monday, May 11, 2015

Day #4 Building a Tiny House

Day #4 Building a Tiny Home

Hello to All Our Awesome Subscribers:

I did not get done as far as I thought I would be today. I have found that the windows were the hardest especially when you stagger them. 
The other obstacle I faced was getting the sewage pipes to fit around the beams of the trailer so I can properly dispose of the waste.
Other than that, tomorrow is another day and I believe all the walls will be up along with the windows and metal roof.
Here are some photos of today's progress.
Enjoy




Please stay tuned on how we will be framing our tiny home tomorrow and let us know if you
have any questions in regards to using our services.

Thanks
Mike
435-238-3727
http://www.uppervalleytinyhomes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment